Here is a list of reappointment, promotion, and tenure (RPT) contacts within each college who are available to answer specific questions related to the process:
College of Design
Ivan Allen College of Liberal Arts
Scheller College of Business
Georgia Tech Professional Education
These additional resources will also help you navigate the RPT process at Georgia Tech:
- College of Engineering RPT Resources. The College of Engineering has put together a host of RPT resources that are helpful to faculty in engineering and Georgia Tech's other colleges.
- Faculty Handbook Section on Tenured and Tenure-Track Faculty. Information about Georgia Tech's policies regarding tenure can be found in this section of the handbook.
- CV Templates. The following standard RPT CV formats are required by the Institute. Please note that colleges may have additional or specific requirements beyond those listed here. Any faculty member going through the RPT process should contact his/her college before beginning to format or reformat his/her CV.
- CIOS Scores Table. (.xlsx) Scores for the Course Instructor Opinion Survey.
- CIOS Normative Data from 2001-Present
- Faculty Handbook Section on Non-Tenure Track Faculty
- Memo from the Vice Provost on Non-Tenure Track Academic Faculty Promotion Process (.pdf)
- Teaching Portfolio Guidelines (.pdf)
- 2019-20 Promotion Process for Academic Professionals and Lecturers Video Presentation (video will open in a new window).
Slide deck for the above presentation (pdf will open in a new window).